Tuesday, May 19, 2009

28 weeks and counting!

28 week belly




I can't believe that I am 28 weeks already. The time has flown by. My first pregnancy seemed to take forever, but the second time around is so different. Jayden keeps me busy and running all the time so the days and weeks just fly right by. We are very excited for our little girl to come, but love the last little time we have with Jayden. He always gives my belly hugs and kisses and says hi sister. It is the cutest thing. He knows that something is in there. He's going to be a great big brother and a lot of help I think. He's a good little boy.

5 comments:

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

WOW! That did just fly by. I can't believe just 12 more weeks for you! You look fabulous! I was huge at 28 weeks already!

treen+5 said...

Aw you look adorable! Congratulations on the baby girl. :)

Mickell said...

So cute! I am glad that we moved so we don't have to be pregnant right next to each other! :) I am so much bigger than you!!! You look darling!

Abby said...

you look soo teeny! Sheesh, I feel so much bigger than you... you look great! I bet you're so excited to have a girl...
it has gone by pretty slowly for me because i don't have another child to keep my mind off of the pregnancy... i'll look forward to that next time though. your little jayden is so cute.

jessie said...

omg! you dont look 28 weeks at all! nice updating! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!