Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Blogging...

I am back finally! I don't know why it takes me so long to post stuff, but I get lazy and remember all the millions of other things that i have to do. Lots has happened in the last couple months. Well I guess not a whole bunch but it seemed like a lot to me! Jayden is now potty trained and is such a big boy. He caught on really fast and thought it was fun so it wasn't too hard, other than spending a couple complete days in the bathroom, but it was all worth it. He is getting to be such a big boy. He's starting to talk in full sentences now and I love it. He's still obsessed with balls but his favorite right now is a baseball and a football. He runs around the house saying, "Mom! Ready set hike!" with a football in his hand. He's pretty funny. We spent a few days in Vegas last week with my sister and her boys, and Jayden had a little accident. Him and his cousins were jumping on the bed, Jayden fell down and bumped his head. We had to rush to a hospital and he then received two staples in his head! What a crazy kid! It amazes me what my little boy has been through before the age of 2. At 5 weeks he got his first ambulance ride, and age 1 he got 8 stitches in his little thumb, and before age 2 gets 2 staples in his head. Seriously, no more I tell ya! Poor little guy did amazing while getting the staples though. They put this numbing cream on his head instead of injecting numbing medicine, and then when the doctor put the staples in, Jayden didn't even flinch nor did he flinch when the doctor took the staples out 5 days later. He's a tough guy. I guess he has to be for the life that he lives. He's a good boy and I love him to death! I can't believe that he will be 2 in a week and a half.
Mia is doing great as usual! She is still little and I love it, other than she doesn't fit into any of her warm clothes now that it's cold outside. She has a fun happy personality and smiles all the time. She laughed for the first time a couple weeks ago and it was one of those moments for me when you sit back and remember that being a mom is worth every cry, puke, poop and pee that I deal with everyday. It was so sweet! It's funny because she laughed the same way that Jayden laughed for his first time too! Jeff sneezed and she thought it was hilarious! He must be funny looking when he sneezes. Mia turned 2 months a month and a half ago and she weighed 9.6 lbs and was 22 1/2 inches long. She will now be 4 months old in a couple weeks and we'll see how much she has grown. I hope she weighs more than what I think. I weighed her with me the other day and the scale said that she was 10 lbs exact. She's little but she's strong and happy and that's all I care about! I love my little girl!
Jeff and I are doing great. Our 3 year anniversary is tomorrow, and what an amazing busy 3 years it has been. I can say that I love Jeffrey more and more everyday. He is my perfect match and I am so grateful for him. I don't think there is another man in this world that could put up with me! He's the hardest worker I know. He's always starting new projects and is a very handy guy to have around the house. He's an amazing Dad and loves his kids so much! I am very lucky to have him as mine! Life is Good!















2 comments:

Hil said...

adorable kids natalie! I'm so glad you updated so I could see the little cuties. what a big boy Jayden is and that little Mia is a sweetheart. Im glad you are all doing well!

wadeandjulie said...

I am amazed that Jayden is potty trained!!! that is GREAT!!! and Mia is the most adorable, tiniest little baby! I love her to pieces!!!