My baby girls turned 1 on July 31st! She is such a fun and sweet little girl, with a sassy attitude on the side. :) We love her so much! She has been such a good little baby and I'm afraid to say that she is now turning into a little girl. She's our tiny little spit fire and we love her so much! Here are somethings to remember about Mia at 1 years old:
Stats:
Weight: 16.9 lbs (2%)
Height: 29 inch (20%)
-She is a big eater. She could eat more than her brother any day, anytime
-She started walking like crazy a little after she was 11 months old, now she tries to run like her brother
-She is a great sleeper, taking 2 naps a day. One for 2 hours and the other for an hour and a half
-She tries so hard to talk but sometimes can't get what she wants out. She can say mom, dad, dog, baby, pretty, book,drink, J for Jayden, and other words I'm sure that I can't think of right now. But she is very stubborn and won't say anything if she is asked too.
-She gets very upset when a toy or something she likes is taken away from her.
-She is pretty dramatic
-She loves to read books, especially ones with any kind of animal on it.
-She loves to swim and play outside.
-She loves to jump on the tramp with her brother
-She doesn't like to ride in the car, especially on long trips.
-She dances whenever music comes on. How? She walks and bounces around in a little circle. I love it!
-She loves to play on the bed with Jayden
-She loves when daddy comes home, but is still a momma's girl
3 comments:
What a sweetie! I can't believe she is a year old already and I've only ever seen her once. What a bitty little thing! 2%?! I love that she can eat more than her big brother. I think that's about how it was with me and my brother... the only difference is that I was bigger than him. :)
What a cute TINY little girl! My 3 month old is already creeping upon the 15lb mark! haha :) Happy belated Mia!
that was such a fun birthday party! I loved the glasses idea!!! Cute little Mia!!! She is such a sweety!
Post a Comment