We went to Sea World on Thursday during our little vacation. It was awesome. The kids loved it, absolutely loved it. We had been talking to them about going to see the whales and dolphins for probably 2 months before our trip, so by the time we left they were very ready to finally get to see the whales and dolphins. We went to the see the sea lions get fed when we first got there, and those animals were crazy. We watched them beg and fight over little sardines and laughed at their funny noises. We went to the dolphin show next and that was fun. It was great show with 9 dolphins swimming and jumping around. The kids were mesmerized. After that show, we went to the kid area so the kids could play, eat lunch and get their wiggles out. Jeff climbed up this huge play ground with the kids. I found a little area just for little kids that Mia loved. She made a couple friends while playing and it was so cute. We then went to the Big Shamo Whale Show. I made the mistake of sitting us in the splash zone. Jayden cried and cried when Shamo splashed us. I thought it was pretty funny, but he really did not like getting splashed by that big whale. The show was great other than that. After that our kids were pretty pooped and ready to go back to the hotel. They both did awesome though and loved everything we did. It was such a fun day.
Hello everyone! I've decided to start a blog for our family, so here we go. Jeff and I have been happily married for over 3 years now. We love life and love being parents to our two kids, Jayden and Mia.
1 comment:
Looks like fun! I can't wait to go there. Sea World is my fav.
Post a Comment