Jayden asleep after a jet-ski ride Crawlin in the sand Happy boy He's got sand in his eye and he's still happy! Going on a tube ride, don't worry we had a lift jacket for Jayden :)
hahaha! oh my gosh...... cutest baby ever! i love your fun family! :)so you ready for CALI? i am so dang excited! (except for the ride there, that'll be quit the trip!)well see you soon
Natalie!!! I was browsing through other people's bogs and I found yours through Hilary. I just wanted to say hi and tell you that your little boy is so adorable!!! Hope all is going well and hope to hear from you soon!
Hello everyone! I've decided to start a blog for our family, so here we go. Jeff and I have been happily married for over 3 years now. We love life and love being parents to our two kids, Jayden and Mia.
3 comments:
hahaha! oh my gosh...... cutest baby ever! i love your fun family! :)so you ready for CALI? i am so dang excited! (except for the ride there, that'll be quit the trip!)well see you soon
Wow... that's awesome that little Jayden went on a tube ride! I would've been nervous too... hahah looks like lots of fun though!
Natalie!!! I was browsing through other people's bogs and I found yours through Hilary. I just wanted to say hi and tell you that your little boy is so adorable!!! Hope all is going well and hope to hear from you soon!
Post a Comment