Thursday, August 28, 2008

We went to Newport Beach with Jeff's family in July for a week and had an absolute blast.
We had sandcastle building contest that we all really got into, scavenger hunts,
lots of pictures on the beach, boogie boarding, a great yacht ride at sunset,
saws lots of dolphins, ate great food, and had great company. Jayden
loved the beach. He would stuff sand in his mouth every chance he
could. Jeff and I had a lot of fun boogie boarding and swimming
in the cold ocean. We ate frozen banana's and walked the boulevard.
Jayden found a new love for balls on this trip. He learned how to
spin a ball on the ground and how to roll it back to dad. It was
so fun to see him because he would get so excited at the sight of a ball,
and now we have balls all over our house! He is such a funny kid.
It was a great vacation. Thanks Mike and Sue!Jeff strutting his 3 dollar wet suit we got at a garage sale!
Me and Jayden getting ready to eat yummy food!
Jayden playin in the sand

Jeff and Jayden and our sweet sand castle

5 comments:

Hil said...

How fun! Jayden is so dang cute Natalie!! OH, and I will make you a nursing cover... I thought you had one or else I would have done it while I was there! I'm sorry about not getting together... I promise I will make it happen the next time we are down!

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

It looks like so much fun! What an awesome wet suit... haha :) Jayden is so dang cute!

Eric and Kortnee Johnson said...

Yeah it is coming very fast!! Your little boy is sooo adorable! I love it! Nice to know that you have a blog too so we can keep in touch better! How have things been? Looks like you are doing great!

Melis and Stev said...

Looks like you guys are doing great and having a great time together. I think that is a great wet suit as long as it fulfills its job. Jayden looks like he is a fun kid. Love you guys. Steven, Melissa, Colton, and the cantaloupe. :)

Darren + Janessa said...

a baby????? you think so?... okay, i sure hope so! man, it IS crazy he is gone- but the sooner he leaves the sooner he can get home and move on with his life! and have cute families like you jeff and jayden. and mine darren and baby wilstead 2009..... :)