Sunday, December 7, 2008

Birthday Fun!

So, for Jayden's main gift we got him a little man basketball hoop! And not surprising or anything but I'm pretty sure that Jeff likes it as much, if not more than Jayden. It is so fun to see them playing with it though. Jeff goes around our living room pretending like he's playing a real game and Jayden gets so excited. Jeff will give the ball to Jayden and Jayden will like squat up and down like he's dribbling, walk around the room a little bit, and then go to the hoop with the ball over his head waiting for Jeff to pick him up so he can shoot it. It is for sure the cutest thing in the world. They have so much playing, and don't worry I get in on the fun too. Jeff and I have even played a couple games of pig with the little hoop. It was the greatest gift I think we could have gotten Jayden, & Jeff. :)



1 comment:

wadeandjulie said...

Happy Birthday to Jayden! We love you little guy!!! He did good with the cake!!! can you believe he is already 1 years old? He is such a cutie!!!