Jayden has had his first birthday and what a great celebration it was. His birthday was the 28th of November which was on black friday this year. We celebrated Thanksgiving with my family so we were up in Salt Lake and it was wonderful. My whole family was there including my Aunt and Uncle and some cousins. We had a great time and I was glad that they could all be there to celebrate with Jayden. We can't even believe that our little baby is one years old. We can't imagine life with out him. He has made our life amazing. We were blessed with the best little boy. He is the happiest thing you've ever seen, and is just fun to be around. He could cheer up anyone. I could honestly go on and on about how wonderful we think he his. Oh man, I just can't believe it's been a YEAR! Wow! Anyway... his birthday party was awesome. He had a basketball birthday cake since he loves balls and yes he dug right into it and loved it. It was quite the sight to see. My whole family was gathered around his little high chair and at first he just picked at the frosting but then he got it and got dirty. It was so fun! He loves anything sweet so he was all for it. It was a great day, and I hope he enjoyed it as much as we did! We love you little Jayden!
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Happy 1st Birthday Jayden!!
Jayden has had his first birthday and what a great celebration it was. His birthday was the 28th of November which was on black friday this year. We celebrated Thanksgiving with my family so we were up in Salt Lake and it was wonderful. My whole family was there including my Aunt and Uncle and some cousins. We had a great time and I was glad that they could all be there to celebrate with Jayden. We can't even believe that our little baby is one years old. We can't imagine life with out him. He has made our life amazing. We were blessed with the best little boy. He is the happiest thing you've ever seen, and is just fun to be around. He could cheer up anyone. I could honestly go on and on about how wonderful we think he his. Oh man, I just can't believe it's been a YEAR! Wow! Anyway... his birthday party was awesome. He had a basketball birthday cake since he loves balls and yes he dug right into it and loved it. It was quite the sight to see. My whole family was gathered around his little high chair and at first he just picked at the frosting but then he got it and got dirty. It was so fun! He loves anything sweet so he was all for it. It was a great day, and I hope he enjoyed it as much as we did! We love you little Jayden!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What a fun birthday! Happy belated Jayden!
Happy Birthday to Jayden! Nat, he is a total cutie... wish we could have our two boys play together!!
Looks like he was loving that cake! LOve the picture of his face totally covered in chocolate! :)
Wow did he have fun eating that cake! He is so cute!
He is so stinking adorable!!! I love you guys to death! Are you coming up for Christmas? I hope so! We need to do better at getting together!
Love Ya,
Mandy
Post a Comment