oh i love updates! :) I have never been to Cancun, man.. it is beautiful! vacations are the best! you guys needed one. I am glad you are back safe :) hey and we will see you tomorrow! (sat.) too bad it's not going to be lay-out weather...... oh well!
Hey Nat!!! Looks like you had a good trip!! Had fun at lunch we should get together more, hopefully it will get warm so we can start going to the pool!
ohhhhh that looks fabulous! Wish we went there! I love the caribbean. It's so beautiful. Sounds like you had tons of fun! And you don't even look pregnant.. umm what's up with that? We are on the same track and I totally look pregnant... sheesh! I'm glad you guys got to have one last vacation before your fam gets bigger.
Hello everyone! I've decided to start a blog for our family, so here we go. Jeff and I have been happily married for over 3 years now. We love life and love being parents to our two kids, Jayden and Mia.
4 comments:
oh i love updates! :) I have never been to Cancun, man.. it is beautiful! vacations are the best! you guys needed one. I am glad you are back safe :) hey and we will see you tomorrow! (sat.) too bad it's not going to be lay-out weather...... oh well!
Hey Nat!!! Looks like you had a good trip!! Had fun at lunch we should get together more, hopefully it will get warm so we can start going to the pool!
ohhhhh that looks fabulous! Wish we went there! I love the caribbean. It's so beautiful. Sounds like you had tons of fun! And you don't even look pregnant.. umm what's up with that? We are on the same track and I totally look pregnant... sheesh! I'm glad you guys got to have one last vacation before your fam gets bigger.
Hey Natalie! It looks like you had fun on your cancun trip. I would probably come back looking like a lobster too. Talk to you later. -toni
Post a Comment