Well, I realize it has been about 2 months since I last updated this thing and that is very very sad. What can I say, I'm pregnant and don't have motivation to do much these days. What a horrible excuse! A few exciting things have happened in the last couple months. Jayden is talking more and more. He trys to repeat words that we say which is just funny most of the time. His favorite words are of course ball, mama, dad, and go. He's still obsessed as ever with balls. That's the first thing he says and wants as soon as he wakes up from a nap or in the morning. Ball, ball, ball is pretty much what I here everyday. We got him a basketball hoop for his birthday and it's his favorite thing. He climbs on top of his toy box, then will shoot hoops all day long. He's actually pretty good. You can only imagine how happy that makes his dad.
I am now almost 21 weeks pregnant and can't even believe how fast the time has gone by. I have been so blessed to have such a great pregnancy as well. I don't even feel pregnant to be honest! I have finally started to show a little bit and I'm excited about that. We found out a couple weeks ago that we are going to have a little GIRL! We are so excited for that. I had a feeling it was a girl and am so happy that it is. I can't wait to dress her up with bows and all the cute things that come with having a girl. Bring on the pink! She's always dancing around in my tummy and it is the greatest feeling. I love it! I have been working on a project for about 5 months now and I am finally going to finish this week! YAY for me. I'm so slow sometimes.
Jeff is as busy as ever which we are so grateful for right now. It gets me counting my blessings everyday thats for sure. He's working on a couple big projects right now which are very stressful, but great learning opportunities. He's amazing at what he does. He is also working on finishing our basement. Everything is textured and now he is working on the trim work. I'm so anxious for when it's done. I'll finally have a garage back!
Jeff and I went on a little second honeymoon a couple weeks ago. We decided that we should go now before we have to many kids and can't go. So we left Jayden with his Grandma Sue, and went to Cancun for 5 days. It was so wonderful. It was for sure hard to leave Jayden but ended up being great. The weather was beautiful and we enjoyed every minute of it. It was so nice to get away and just be with each other again! Thank you Sue and Janessa for all your help!
Well, I think that pretty much sums up the last couple months for us. Life is Good and we are now enjoying the nice warm weather. Yea for SPRING!
5 comments:
Congrats on the GIRL thing! Sooo fun! You look great and Jayden is getting so big! Post MORE often!
Awe, congrats on a girl! That must be so exciting!!
that is cute of Jayden asleep on the couch! he looks like such a little boy instead of a baby! I also love his smile! you can see all his cute little teeth! love ya Jayden!!!!
Oh I wish I lived closer to you!! It was so much fun seeing you and Jayden! You are such a great mom. Watching you with Jayden makes me so excited for what I have coming! Jayden is the cutest little guy! Love ya!!!
You're welcome :) I love Jayden! I'm stoked you updated! your belly is so little, i love it. anyway, I'm so happy you guys are having a girl. Tylee and mia are going to be Best Friends!
Post a Comment