Monday, January 12, 2009

Guess What Everyone!!

Well, here at the Madsen home we have been keeping a little secret, but now I think it's time that we let everyone know! Here it goes....I'M PREGNANT! Yes that's right, baby #2 is on it's way. We are so excited! I am now 10 weeks along and am excited to get this first trimester over with. I can't complain to much though because I have had it relatively easy compared to some of my other friends who are also pregnant. Pretty much everything sounds nasty to me and I don't want to eat anything but if I don't eat than I feel worse, so you know the food area for me is not so fun. I get nauseous randomly throughout the day, but can keep that under control if I feed myself. I had my first doctors appointment last Thursday and it was wonderful. I got to hear the baby's heart beat which makes this whole experience worth it! We are due August 7th and are counting down the days. Our lives will again change forever! :)

Update on Jayden....
He is doing very well. He gets his stitches out tomorrow and his cut is really healing great. We have had the bandages off for a few days and it hasn't bothered him much. I think he's to the point where it is starting to itch and just be annoying. He's pretty good at not touching it but sometimes I catch him chewing on his thumb and I swear he's going to pull a stitch out, but after tomorrow we won't have to worry about that any more. We are grateful that it's almost over!

19 comments:

~MIRANDA~ said...

What the heck!! I have to find out you are pregnant from your blog? Congrats! I am happy for you.

Haylee said...

Congratulations!! That is so exciting to have another on the way. Good luck with the pregnancy! I'm so happy for you and your growing family (maybe someday I'll actually meet your husband and your kid(s)!!!!

Hil said...

I KNEW IT!!! I am right there with Miranda.. however I understand. I don't expect you to call EVERYONE you know to tell them. Just me. :) I'm calling you right now. Congrats!

Tyler and Kristen Owens said...

Congrats!! We are so excited for the news about another baby. I'm glad that you haven't been to sick. And we are glad to hear that Jaydens thumb is getting better... those pictures were horrible!!!!

Zach and Cecily said...

Congratulations!! I am so excited for another cute little Madsen Baby!!

Craig and Sharelle said...

Yay for babies! I can't wait to find out if it's a boy or a girl...:) I hope you keep feeling okay. My cousin's wife is pregnant too - due about the same time - and she throws up constantly. He hates to buy her food because she just throws it up, even water! So I'm glad you're not like that. Congrats!

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

YIPEE!! hehe :) Congrats! We love new babies! That is awesome that you haven't been too sick. Congrats again Madsen family! Also, we SERIOUSLY need to get together. I am going to call you soon! heeh :)

Alex, Chelsea, and Tessa said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for you guys!

badonkatonks said...

Congrats!! Look at all you Madsen girls poppin out children! How fun for your family. And poor Jayden. I almost cried when I read that sad story post, but then I held back my tears when I saw his cute smiling face!

Abby said...

Congrats Natalie!!! I am SUPER excited for you. Maybe you'll have the baby on my birthday-- August 9th! That'd be sweet. And also maybe we'll have babies the same day... yup- I'm right there with ya!!! I haven't announced on my blog, but it'll come soon :) Glad to hear you're doing well and not super sick... One day it was be so fun to meet up and meet your fam and kiddies...
Take care, for now.

Nicole said...

Hey Natalie! It's your old roommate Nicole(Not Holly, the other one)! I saw your comment on Micki's blog and found yours! I have one too. You can get to it from Micki's. Congrats on the new one on the way! That's so exciting. I hope everything goes smooth with the pregnancy!

The Wright Family said...

Congrats Natalie, Jeff and Jayden! Lots of big and exciting changes coming for you all! Good luck not being too sick Natalie!

Mickilyn said...

Congrats!! That's so exciting. I'm so excited that you found me on here so I could find you. You know what would be fun sometime is to get all 5 of us from the Jackson House together again and do lunch or something. It will be difficult with Coley in Houston, but I'm sure we can figure something out. Oh by the way my house is being built in Lehi.

Tyson and Hollie said...

Yo sis. Those pictures of Jaydens thumb are awful! I'm glad he is better. Love ya lady! Miss you too.

Onala said...

Hi Natalie,

I found your profile through Tyson an Hollie's old blogspot! Congrats on your new addition, and tell Hollie and Tyson to add my blogspot to their new one!

jessie said...

Hey its your long lost friend! Your Blog is cute! how goes the pregnancy? hopefully GOOD!! :)

jessie said...

hey my blog was open, but im switching it back to private so email or text me your email so I can get you an invite! woosah21@yahoo.com

Jen said...

Congratulations! Kids are the best! Good luck with your pregnancy!
Love, your cousin Jen!

Darren + Janessa said...

update time natalie