Nat, he is soooo cute! What's crazy is that he'll look so huge next to baby girl Madsen. I hope you're feeling okay. I LOVED seeing you at your shower - you looked so cute! It's pretty much not even fair how cute you looked! Miss you!!!
Hello everyone! I've decided to start a blog for our family, so here we go. Jeff and I have been happily married for over 3 years now. We love life and love being parents to our two kids, Jayden and Mia.
5 comments:
What a cutie! Can't wait to see baby #2! Good luck!
heres your stinkin comment okay see you in a few!
Nat, he is soooo cute! What's crazy is that he'll look so huge next to baby girl Madsen. I hope you're feeling okay. I LOVED seeing you at your shower - you looked so cute! It's pretty much not even fair how cute you looked! Miss you!!!
I saw your sweet baby on Janessas blog. Mia is so beautiful! Hopefully you recovery quickly! Congrats guys!!!
WHat a cutie! waiting...for baby pics!
Post a Comment