Monday, December 7, 2009

Christmas time is here!

We are totally feeling the Christmas spirit this year and are very excited for Christmas. The other night we decorated our tree and Jayden loved helping. I love the feeling in my house when all the christmas lights are on, a christmas candle is spreading a sweet aroma with christmas music playing in the background. It makes me happy.



Jeff and Jason built this gingerbread house and did an awesome job.

Jeff and Jayden Decorating

The final product and our little family.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Madsen Updates said...

wow...2 posts in less than a week, that's got to be a record for you!! cute pictures...we can't get enough christmas at our house either...love it!! hope you are feeling better...we missed you guys yesterday.

Craig and Sharelle said...

Your house looks great! And what a cute family picture! There isn't anything that beats the cozy feeling you get around the holidays. It is a little different without snow, but you would know about that. Have a great holiday! Love ya!

Oh, and I'm pretty impressed with the gingerbread house. Is it the bed-and-breakfast or whatever? Looks good :)

jessie said...

What a cute little plaid family! haha The ginger house is awesome! can I live in it? Happy Year 2 to Jayden! Nat-hope you get feelin better!

Darren + Janessa said...

ahh i just love christmas time too!!!!! you guys are such a perfect little family! i love you guys!!!

Abby said...

wow that's an amazing gingerbread house. nice job! and I love yoru christmas decorations. very cute. i have a similar star on top as you do- did you modpodge the star? what a cute little family of FOUR! Wow! Is that just so cool?

Janie Topham said...

Oooh Fun pics!!! Little Jayden, Max hasn't played with you this week. He misses ya! I really
Love your family!

wadeandjulie said...

you guys are such cute parents! looks like you guys had so much fun getting your home ready for Christmas! It looks amazing!!!

Craig and Sharelle said...

Hey Nat! We weren't meant to be very good long distance friends were we?! I so wish we lived right next door to each other! Maybe someday...

Our address is 12401 Blacksmith Dr. #303 Orlando, FL 32837. Hopefully we'll talk soon, but if not, I still will always love you as much as ever!