I was tagged and I've never done one of these before so I thought it would be fun. This is the 10th picture in the first album in my pictures folder! This is when Jeff and I were on our honeymoon getting on to our cruise ship! He surprised me for our honeymoon. I thought we were going to go somewhere lame like Montana, but no, he is a sly and sneaky guy and sent us on a cruise for 7 nights to the Western Caribbean! It was so fun. One of the best weeks of my life. I love my hubby!
Now I get to tag 5 people to do the same as I have done. The first picture album, the 10th picture. Explain! :) have fun
1. Janessa
2. Sharelle
3. Kortnee
4. Eric
5. Hilary
4 comments:
hahaha! i love that you tagged me! :) i have never been personally tagged before!
Jayden is in my 10th picture. lol
What a memorable honeymoon! sounds like so much fun! Ben and I are always dreaming about when we'll get to go on a cruise.
Hey Natalie! It is Raelie! Your blog is the cutest! Where did you get your cute background????
OHH my! You tagged me! I will do this asap! I was writting to tell you where I got those onesies. Sorry it took so long!!! I got it on Etsy.... http://www.etsy.com/shop/PregnancyJournals.
They are SO FUN! She uses GERBER brand so they are a little smaller than I was expecting. Just keep that in mind!! :) Hope you are doing great lady!
Post a Comment