I'm so impressed!!! I couldn't even hit a ball with a bat in high school; in fact, I still can't! Seriously, this is too cute - love it! THanks for sharing. I wish we could hang out. Miss you TONS!
Hello everyone! I've decided to start a blog for our family, so here we go. Jeff and I have been happily married for over 3 years now. We love life and love being parents to our two kids, Jayden and Mia.
4 comments:
I'm so impressed!!! I couldn't even hit a ball with a bat in high school; in fact, I still can't! Seriously, this is too cute - love it! THanks for sharing. I wish we could hang out. Miss you TONS!
That is so cute Natalie!! He is totally good! I am pretty sure he could out drive me and my husband both!
That is AWESOME! What a stud! Kendon is a total athlete too, I love it!
What a stud!
Post a Comment