Monday, May 17, 2010

A little sister, mommy time...

My sister Hollie and my mommy dearest
Here we all our at the concert
Fun times




I went to Salk Lake a couple weeks ago to spend sometime with my mom and my sister. My mom got my sister and I tickets to the Sugar Land concert for mothers day and it was a blast!! I didn't take my kids so the drive there and back was wonderful and relaxing. I drove on a Friday and spent half the day with my sister learning some sweet zumba moves. Then we met my mom and great friend Kara and headed to one of our favorite restaurant CHILES! Then it was off to the concert. The concert was awesome! Sugarland put on a great show. We danced, goofed off, and sang the night away. Before I got married and moved down south I used to go to concerts with my mom and sister all the time! Like seriously, one summer we went to like 10 concerts! We love them. They are so fun. And since I have been married I have been to 4. Yes 4 in the 3 and a half years I have been married. So it was so fun to go again with my mom and sister and let that self of me go that I only let go at concerts! The next day my mom and I went to my sisters Zumba class which rocked the house! She is so awesome and is such a good instructor. Then my mom pampered my sister and I by taking us to get our toenails done and our eyebrows waxed! After that we got some lunch and I hurried home to see my husband and kids. It was a short but awesome trip! I loved every minute being with my mom and sister, and good friend Kara. I love them and miss them so much!






No comments: