My baby girl is now 9 months old! She is our little spit-fire! She's already got an attitude, but we love her! She is a great baby and is so much fun. Here are her Stats:
Weight: 14.7 lbs (2%)
Height: 27.5 in. (50%)
Head: (13%)
Here are some the things she does...
Jayden and her play together so well.
She takes all the kung fu ninja stuff jayden gives her and gives a little back. She loves to wrestle and play rough.
She gives slobbery kisses
She sleeps like an angel- 2-3 naps during the day and all through the night
She eats almost everything we give her except peas- just like her momma
She wants to eat everything that we eat
She says mama, dada, no no no, and a bunch of other jibberish
She is a crawling maniac! She is so fast!
She can stand by herself, bend over pick something up and stand back up
She walks her baby stroller
She loves her momma
She dances when music comes on
She loves to jump
She loves the water!
She still wears her 3-6 month old clothes and some of her 0-3 month old clothes as well!
She follows me all around the house
She does this look that Jeff and I love but she had to be in the mood to do it
She is very ticklish
She has 2 bottom teeth
She is our princess and we love her sooo much!
3 comments:
She is such a cutie! The first thing I noticed when I picked her up at the church the other day was how light she was! I guess the 14.7 lbs explains that! No wonder she still fits in those small clothes! (This is Tammy Nebeker btw, I found a blog so I hope you don't mind if I follow you?)
wow, how time flies!! she is so beautiful!!!
email me at simplyyoursdesigns(at)gmail so we can talk about blog designs!
Post a Comment