My birthday was last friday and it was one of the best birthday's that I have ever had. I got to spend time with my family, Jeff took half the day off to be with me, and I got a SWEET new CAMERA!! I am so excited! But that wasn't even the best part. Jeff made that day so fun and special for me! I am one lucky girl to have him for my husband. He spoiled me and made me feel like a million bucks! It was a great day. So I have been playing with my camera and here is a little photo shoot I did with my little princess. She was funny, and not very cooperative but I think I got some cute shots of her. LIFE IS GOOD!
Thursday, June 10, 2010
Birthday time!!!
My birthday was last friday and it was one of the best birthday's that I have ever had. I got to spend time with my family, Jeff took half the day off to be with me, and I got a SWEET new CAMERA!! I am so excited! But that wasn't even the best part. Jeff made that day so fun and special for me! I am one lucky girl to have him for my husband. He spoiled me and made me feel like a million bucks! It was a great day. So I have been playing with my camera and here is a little photo shoot I did with my little princess. She was funny, and not very cooperative but I think I got some cute shots of her. LIFE IS GOOD!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh MY goodness! She is adorable Natalie... and getting so big! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I'm so glad you had a wonderful day, you deserve it.
BEAUTIFUL! im glad you had a good day! :) and i love her pierced ears! so SO so so cute!
That top pic of Mia is sooo beautiful. Love it!
such a cute little girl! Love the ears!!! and good pics!!!
Post a Comment