Thursday, September 25, 2008

I love Boating!

So our brother in-law, Darren, took his dads boat out and invited all us Madsens to go, and wow was I excited. These last two summers I have definitely been dreprived of boating. Last summer I was pregnant, and this summer I have gone a couple times but not nearly as much as I would like to. So when Darren invited us to go I was very excited. Maybe not going a lot is good though because this boating trip I jumped higher than I ever have before and even landed a couple of the jumps! I was exstatic about this. You can see some of the air that I got in these pictures, and I'm for sure proud of myself! I love everything about boating. The music, wakeboaring, tubing, or just chillin in the boat. It is honestly one of my very most favorite things to do. A whole new me comes to life when I'm on boat. Now only if I could convince my husband to buy one... Yep thats me
The water was pretty much glass
um, I think this is the same picture as above, oops
The ride put my litte boy right to sleep
Eating cookies!

No comments: