More pictures from Labor day...

Jeff and
Jayden caught eating
Cheetos
This is one of
Jayden's new looks. It's like everything around him is the most amazing thing ever. It's seems like the world is finally in color for him. We love it!

My sweet baby sleeping

Me and
Jayden
Jeff and
Jayden
6 comments:
Hey Guys, Looks like you guys are having a ton of fun. Colton loves to eat Cheetos too. Melissa updated or blog. You guys should check it out. The Holms
NATALIE! I was SO excited to get your comment! Holy Moly I love these blogs so i can see what everyone is up to! You are still looking cute as ever like always and your boy is SO cute! You look like your doing great and im so happy for you!! I will continue to look at your blog to see what you are up to! Have a great day and talk to you soon!!
So cute! I love your new heading of your blog...way cute! I am so glad that I finally got to visit with you tonight...FUN!
JAYDEN IS SO CUTE!!! I can't get over it. That's all. Oh, and you are gorgeous (as always)!
Jayden is Super Cute! How old is he now? Is he a year yet? I want to get together sometime and see you guys! Yes we are in Idaho Falls again. We should be here for a while now! Do you ever come here anymore?! Oh and can I get your e-mail address so I can add you to view our blog when we go private?! Just leave me a comment and I will delete it once I get our e-mail. Thanks!
Jeff and Natalie, this is Jeff's cousin--Jenny! I got your link through Melissa's blog and wanted to keep in touch with your family! Send me your email and I will invite you to mine! jpurdie4@gmail.com
Post a Comment