Thursday, September 25, 2008

Summer Adventures!

This summer Jeff and I have been planning a day for my Aunt, my Uncle, and my Uncle friends from England, to come and see the red rocks of southern Utah. They came at the beginning of September and it was a blast. We took them to Zion National Park, drove through the canyon and the tunnel, and hiked up observation point to get a great overlook of the whole canyon. We had a yummy lunch and then went on a sweet Rhino tour through the sand dunes. Our neighbors were kind enough to come and guide us and it was a riot. My Uncle and his friend we so funny. They were making us all cry from laughter. They put on these goggles and looked hilarious. We went to the Fred Flinstone houses in the Sand Dunes, got stuck a couple times, and saw an awesome view that over looked Sandhollow. It was a great ride. We had a lot of fun. My Uncle, my Aunt, and there friend Ernie
Me and my Aunt
The beginning of the Rhino Tour
There are the goggles, and you can see the two ladies in the back cracking up.
Sweet

4 comments:

Danielle, JK, Kendon & Boston said...

Do you still live in St. George?! I am here until Tuesday night or Wednesday morning! I would love to get together for lunch or something if you are around! Give me a call, or if you don't have my number e-mail me yours at jknaylor2@yahoo.com

Haylee said...

Natalie!
I'm glad you have a blog too! I use the blog way more than facebook.
Your family is so cute... love your little boy's smile!! :)
My husband just started optometry school here in Memphis, TN... so that is why we are here. 4 years! But I like it so far so that is good.
You look like you are doing great! Good to hear from you!

Darren + Janessa said...

ah that looks like way fun! it's weird cause i didn't know you were there? i dont know why it's weird? i guess i should just know everything about you and not hear about it on a blog! lol.... did ya get the phone from jarica yet?

Eric and Kortnee Johnson said...

Ohhh thank you for the comment on our page! We are really enjoying married life! I am glad I finally got the pictures posted! Your son is SO adorable! We are excited for kids, but are going to wait a little bit for things to settle down! I hope you are doing great! You look wonderful and I hope to hear from you soon! Keep in touch!