Thursday, October 23, 2008

It's WALKING Time!

Jayden has finally come to a huge milestone in his life! He is walking like a big boy! WA HOO! We are very excited, but I have to tell you it's very weird as well. He is still so small that it kind of looks funny, but still cute. He took his first steps about a month and a half ago, and has been working hard everyday to be where he is now. I love watching him. He will stand up on his own, take ten or more steps and fall on his bum, and then he'll get back up and try again. This happens all day long, except for when he wants to go fast and then he'll go back to crawling. I can't believe that my little boy who's now 10 and 1/2 months old is walking, and next month he'll turn 1! Crazy, crazy. I swear it was just yesterday that he came to this world. Time goes way to fast! I love being able to be at home with my little man. I'm so grateful for my sweet husband who goes to work everyday so I can be at home. I know that he would rather be home playing with Jayden and me, so thank you Jeffrey!

3 comments:

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

So, the video isn't working for me. But, I'm sure he looks so dang cute. What a big deal! I can't wait to see it. I was thinking it would be fun to hang out sometime. Maybe you and Jayden can come over for lunch or something. I'm able to be home with Nathan too and we sometimes get bored! haha :) Let me know!

Abby said...

Hey natalie! i'm glad you found me! Congrats on your baby boy.. what a cutie. He's already walking at 10.5 months! Wow! How fun to be home with your baby-- can't wait for that day to happen...
Well I'm super stoked we can stay in touch this way...
do you ever go up to ID to visit at all? We will be there and in SLC/Logan area for Christmas this year... but we don't really get up there too much, so we're excited.
Anyway, have a fab day!

wadeandjulie said...

cute little Jayden! it is so cute to see him make his first steps! he is a sweet little guy!!!