Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Halloween Party!

So, this past weekend Jeff and I threw a Halloween Party for some friends and family. It was a great success and so much fun. 32 people showed up in a sinister fashion. I was very impressed by the work that a lot of people put into their costumes, like the manly women who won the costume contest, and Dracula who played the part very well, and then there was a gorilla man that got to hot in his full body costume that he had to go change, the 2 M&M couple in spandex, the angel and the devil, many witches, a white Mexican chick, and lots of others. We started out by eating a great dinner thanks to everyone who helped by bring a spooktacular salad or a wicked dessert. We had movie trivia where we had clues set up all over our house that were part of a scary Halloween movie or just a move where there is a villain in it. Everyone had to go around finding the clue and figuring out what movie it went with. It was a lot of fun to see how people would interpret different things. The winners of this game were Jared and Tara in 1st place, and Mindy and Jeremy in 2nd place. Then we had few guessing jars full of creepy things that everyone had to guess how many things were in the jars. That was pretty fun. But the highlight of the night were the music videos. Jeff and I put together 5 bags full of random things, 5 different crazy songs, and split all our guest into 5 groups. Each group had 10 minutes to prepare some kind of dance or lip sink to the song and perform it for everyone. The performances were HILARIOUS! It was so much fun to see everyone come out of their comfort zone and show us some moves. It was a great time that's for sure! We're so glad that all lots of people were able to get babysitters and come, and we missed everyone who didn't come. We'll have to catch you next year. Thanks to everyone who brought food, and thanks for dressing up. Everyone looked awesome!!!

The whole gang
Jason was a white trash guy and shaved his head just for the occasion. It was great

Me and some of the girls. Can you guess which one I am?







Pretty scary I know....




3 comments:

Mickell said...

I love it!!! Make sure and send me some pics! I can't wait!!!! Such a fun party THANK YOU AGAIN!!!

Love ya tons! Call me some time!

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

You guys are so fun to throw a Halloween party! Looks like everyone had a blast!

Ashlii Brooke said...

OK so I just found all of your blogs and this day just keeps getting better and better because you all have one and i was oblivious to this. Looks like halloween was fun!!