I know Halloween was a few weeks ago but I am still going to post these pictures because they are so cute. Ever since Jayden was born Jeff for some reason has called him ninja, so of course he had to be a ninja for Halloween. When I first put him in his costume I thought he looked like a lady bug, but with the head band it looks more manly. I made the costume and it took me a lot longer than it should have but it worked! For Halloween Jeff's mom, Sue, had a Halloween party for all the grand kids. She made this awesome spook alley that went with a cool story. It was a lot of fun. Thanks Mama Sue! On Halloween night we went to a trunk or treat and then went home to hand out candy. It was a fun night.
Me and my ninja
Dad and Jayden Eating a cupcake. We introduced him to sweets a little early. Now he knows what candy is just by looking at the wrapper. What have we done!
Monday, November 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment