Monday, November 17, 2008

Sweet things!

My hubby and I have now been married for 2 years! Today is our 2nd anniversary and I am very excited about it. This past year has been amazing and crazy! We had a baby :), and we moved into out beautiful home. Those are 2 big changes that usually a normal person would spread out for a few years, but not us. We say, why wait? No really it has been a big year for us. I can't say that it has been easy because it for sure hasn't, but I can say that it has been worth every disagreement, hard time, and of course good times. I can say that I love my husband more now than ever. I can't believe how lucky I am to have him forever. I have a man who is my best friend, who is so very patient even when i don't deserve it. It amazes me how much he puts up with and I can't even say how grateful I am that he does. He amazes me everyday with his hard work and dedication. He is the best dad to our sweet son. I couldn't have found a better match for me! I feel so blessed! This past year has been wonderful, and I'm excited for all the years to come! I love you Jeffrey!

4 comments:

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

You guys are so cute together! Happy 2 year anniversary!

Hil said...

What a gorgeous couple... that made such a cute baby! Happy anniversary!

Darren + Janessa said...

oh wow... 2 years. Crazy! it's fun lookin back on those pics :) HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!

Danielle, JK, Kendon & Boston said...

It was so fun to watch this slide show of your wedding and everything...since I could not make it! :( Happy Anniversary!!