Kendon LOVES Balls too! He is always throwing them, and he tries to get to our Pool balls and throws a fit when I wont let him play with them! And everything that he says ends in BALL! Jayden is SOOOOO cute! I wish that we lived close so that we could get together!
Hello everyone! I've decided to start a blog for our family, so here we go. Jeff and I have been happily married for over 3 years now. We love life and love being parents to our two kids, Jayden and Mia.
3 comments:
What a little stud!
Kendon LOVES Balls too! He is always throwing them, and he tries to get to our Pool balls and throws a fit when I wont let him play with them! And everything that he says ends in BALL! Jayden is SOOOOO cute! I wish that we lived close so that we could get together!
Kayden is so cute! we need to get our little guys together more often!!!!! they both love balls and cars!!!
Post a Comment