Jayden had his first experience in Grandma and Grandpa pool last Saturday and he did so good. I was nervous because the water was pretty chilly, but he didn't seem to mind. It was in the 80's on Saturday so Jeff and I decided to see how Jayden would like swimming, since we're probably going to be doing a lot of that this summer. I didn't have a swimming suit for him yet so we just used a onesie, a diaper, and some shorts. Jeff started by putting his feet in the water and then gradually put him farther in, and he didn't cry once! They splashed around and played for a good 20 minutes. I was trying to get some good pictures of him but he would not look at me. He was so mesmerized with the water that he would never look up, but I still got some cute ones of him. 
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment