Thursday, April 10, 2008
Trip to Mt. Carmel!
During Conference weekend Jeff and I went to Mt. Carmel with his family . I had heard a lot about Mt Carmel and the traditions that Jeff's family does while they are there, so I was excited to experience it for myself. We left Saturday moring and it took about an hour and a half to get there. The town pretty much consisted of a motel, golf course, and a gas station ( well, thats all I could see at least). When we arrived, all 20 of us went golfing and had a blast. Jayden did so great and even got to hold the golf club. The rest of the trip was spent listening to conference, flying kites, playing woffle ball, and eating food. It was fun and great to get away for a couple days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment