Well, Jeffrey finally decided that I could chop my hair off, and boy is that what I did. I cut about 8 inches off! I haven't had short hair since I was like 7, so this was a big risk for me. I was afraid that my face wouldn't fit well with a short cut because all I really know is long, but I have to say that I am pretty happy with the results. I now have a mommy cut, that is ten times easier to do and a lot faster. It took my great hair stylist an hour and a half to cut it because my hair is so thick. You wouldn't believe all the hair on the ground. It was a lot of fun for me, and I love the change!
Monday, April 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love it!!! So cute! Who did you end up having cut your hair? I am so glad that you have a blog now...now we can keep better in touch even though we only live a few doors down from each other :) (Have you seen our blog) Let me know...
Post a Comment