Thursday, April 17, 2008

Our Cute little boy..

So, I know this blog is pretty much all about Jayden, but he's so cute that how can it not be. Sunday was a great day, and Jayden had a cute outfit on that Grandma Sue gave him for Easter, so I had to take some pictures, surprising, I know. It was funny because when he was younger if I ever wanted to take a picture of him it was difficult because all he was interested in was the camera, not smiling for mom. But Sunday it was like he was posing for me, because he smiled for almost every picture I took of him. He figured it out I guess! He's so cute.

3 comments:

Mindy Blake said...

seriously he is tooooo cute!

Skylar and Janie Topham said...

ohhh little Jayden... He makes ya smile every time you see him. He's just so happy!

Tyler and Kristen Owens said...

Natalie,
Your blog is so cute!! I just started blogging...tkowensfamily.blogspot.com. We are also moving to St. George this week, we'll have to get together soon.
Kristen