Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Birthday's and Park Day!

The weather was so beautiful that me and my friends couldn't resist going to the park to soak up some rays, and celebrate a couple birthdays. It was an amazing time and so nice to be out of the house. The kids had a blast. Jamie and Jamie both had birthdays! YEA! Happy birthday again girls. This is the time of the year that I LOVE living in Southern Utah. It starts getting warm and green and beautiful and wonderful! While my family in Salt Lake are enduring the frost and freezing temperatures, I am outside soakin up the warmth! I love it and Jayden loves it too! If any of you who live in the freezing cold temperatures wanna come thaw out, my house is always open to guests!
Jamie and Jamie turned the big 30 this year! Oh Yea!
Blow out the candles!
My handsome little man
The girls!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Blackwells said...

Now theres a couple of cute girls!! Is Jamie really that much taller then me?? SO fun, thanks again!