My little girl is 6 months old! I love her more than words can even explain! She is so much fun and has such a cute personality that is slowly making itself known. She's like a little piece of muscle. She's constantly moving around or flexing every muscle in her body! She will be mobile soon and that will be fun. Her 6 months stats are:
Weight: 12 lbs 13 oz 4%
Height: 26 inches 14%
The doctor is not concerned with her weight because she has reached all the milestones that she is supposed to at 6 months. She's just little and we love that!
7 comments:
what a tiny, cute little munchkin!
Hey Nat! Looks like you have an itty bitty on your hands too. Adalae is always on the bottom of the charts. It would be so fun to get the littles together. Maybe sometime when I am down in st george or vice versa we can get in touch. Yay!
She is so cute! With big brown eyes? How fun! Your family pics are adorable too. Love ya!
Cute little Mia! I just love her to pieces!!! She is so sweet! crazy how she is already 6 months old! She is beautiful!
She is so adorable Nat! She is so little. I bet you love that she stays little. Hope you are doing great! Love your guts!
You're kids truly are so beautiful! It's been forever since we have seen you and your family. Last time I saw you two was at your wedding!
Glad to catch up with y'all---
Holy cow, she's tiny! Completely adorable but tiny! Sydney will probably outweigh her pretty soon.
Post a Comment