Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I love my kids!

Their new favorite place to play....just kidding

I promise some of it got in her mouth
Cheese!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Hil said...

they are both getting to be so big! too cute Natalie. I'm so glad you updated!

GillyBlog said...

They are pretty much perfect..and I found your blog so I will be a follower now...hehehe
Sara

Abby said...

yikes!!-
That is a huge pantry!! Well, compared to mine... I'm jealous.
Mia is getting so big. It's fun to watch her and see how big she is and compare her to my boy Ty who is only 1 week younger than she.
That ice skating looks so much fun. I've been wanting to go lately... maybe I'll just go ahead and do it one of these days.

~MIRANDA~ said...

Could your kids be any cuter! The picture of Mia with food all over her face is hillarios.It looks like you took the spoon and splatted it on her face. Jayden is so adorable! You sure look happy! Love ya!