Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Ice Skating Date

Jeff and I went out the other night and went ice skating. It was so fun! I felt like I was in high school again. I loved it! The first time I ever met Jeff we were ice skating, so that's kind of cool huh? I love the feeling under my feet when I'm skating on ice. I was very cautious in the beginning and then I got more and more confident. Too confident in fact that I fell really hard on my behind. I mean really really hard. My whole left side of my body hurt. It makes me wonder how those Olympic ice skaters fly in the air and do double axles and stuff and fall, but continue on as if nothing happened! I fell and couldn't do anything for at least a minute. I gained a new respect for those women and men that night. Anyway, I had a great time with my hubby. I love him.
Yes he is my husband, and yes i love him! :)
Wow I'm good
He's trying to be as good as me!
Fun times
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

~MIRANDA~ said...

You guys are so cute! Jeff, I really enjoy your smile on the top picture! Made me laugh for sure.

Madsen Updates said...

lol...you guys have some suweet moves!! that video is is so cute of jayden (and jeff) singing!! Lincoln needs to play with Jayden...i'm getting more and more boring these days. I just can't keep up with his energy, but I know Jayden can!!

wadeandjulie said...

what a fun date!!! I keep telling Wade we need to do it! looks like a lot of fun!