We had a great Valentines Day this year. We spent it as a family and ate sweet treats and played games. Jayden is obsessed with chapstick so he got some for Valentines day and has to take it everywhere he goes. Mia got some bisquits to chew on and she loves them. I got a sweet 20 picture photo frame and beauitful flowers, and Jeffrey got a day with me golfing and a sweet new golfing outfit. I love getting little gifts for my family. It's so fun and makes the holidays a lot more fun. It's the little things that count right. I love my family!
Jayden with his Valentines
Mia and her Valentines
Mia enjoying her valentines!

2 comments:
You look just like Hollie in that first picture. I had to read the caption twice to believe it was you! You are both so beautiful
I just discovered those little biter biscuits. Tylee loves them!!! looks like MiaLynn does too! :)
Post a Comment