Monday, February 28, 2011

28 Weeks

I am 28 weeks pregnant. Need I say more...my energy streak is leaving and I am beginning to get tired again. Many days I need a nap just as much as my kids need naps. Heart burn greets me everyday making Pepcid AC my best friend. I have 2 and a half more months and I really try not to think how long that really seems. I can complain about being uncomfortable and miserable when I am 36 weeks, right now is just to early to start doing that...positive thinking, positive thinking. Anyway, things are actually going really good. I am glad that February is now over. I know March is going to be a great month. My kids are healthy and I am very grateful for that. There are to many kids getting RSV and pneumonia this year. I don't like that so we stay in house cozy little house most days. We are ready for some warm weather to come our way though. I am getting spring fever like crazy. I want to plant some flowers and my garden! It's right around the corner and that's a darn good thing!
This is my little princess Mia. My mom got her this dress for Christmas last year and she looks so adorable in it. She's my beautiful little girl.

5 comments:

Tyler and Kristen Owens said...

I didn't know you were expecting again. Congrats!
Let me know how it is with 3... We are starting to think that 3 wouldn't kill us :).
Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy! Hopefully it will go by quickly.

~MIRANDA~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
~MIRANDA~ said...

I messed up my last message..... I'm a dork! You have the cutest little pregnant belly my friend! Sure do miss ya! Xoxo

Meg said...

You look great! Love the positive thinking, I wish more people took a page from your book.

wadeandjulie said...

you look so cute with your little baby tummy! We never see you guys anymore! We should have a play day sometime now that they weather is getting so nice!