Sunday, February 20, 2011

Valentines Day

Valentines Day, the day of love. Lots of love was going around our house on Valentines day. It started out great with heart shaped pink blueberry pancakes that tasted wonderful. Jeff and I set up our little valentine gifts the night before so our kids could find them when they woke up. Jayden and Mia were so excited. Jayden got a little Thomas the Train Lego set, and Mia got a little purse that has a soft little monkey that attaches to it. They played with their toys all day and still play with them. Jeffrey got me some awesome silky pajamas that I love, and a night out to dinner and stay at the Holiday Inn Express. It was a great surprise that I was very excited for. And Jeff got a book that I had been working on the entire month of January. It's a journal of our last 4 years together, loaded with tons of pictures and sweet memories that I didn't want us to forget. I was so excited to give it to him and he loves it.
Jason watched our kids for us that night so we could go on our Valentines date. We ate a yummy dinner at Applebee's and then headed over to the Holiday Inn Express, were we relaxed and enjoyed the evening together. It was a wonderful Valentines day. I love my family.
Mia just wasn't having a good morning on Valentines. She was a sad girl and wouldn't even eat her heart shaped pancakes.

No comments: