We here at the Madsen family, we love cereal. We eat it almost everyday for breakfast, together before Jeff goes to work. Because we love cereal so much our kids have needed to learn at an early age how to feed themselves their cereal and milk. Yes it was very messy in the beginning, milk and cereal everywhere, but man am I grateful that I just let them learn. Mia is 19 months old and she eats it all by herself. Now my cereal doesn't get soggy while I'm eating because I have to feed her too. It's amazing and I love breakfast time because of it. She has watched us very closely on how it's done too, even down to finishing off the milk at the end. I think it's so cute and funny! Yea MiaLynn!
Monday, February 28, 2011
MiaLynn and her Cereal
We here at the Madsen family, we love cereal. We eat it almost everyday for breakfast, together before Jeff goes to work. Because we love cereal so much our kids have needed to learn at an early age how to feed themselves their cereal and milk. Yes it was very messy in the beginning, milk and cereal everywhere, but man am I grateful that I just let them learn. Mia is 19 months old and she eats it all by herself. Now my cereal doesn't get soggy while I'm eating because I have to feed her too. It's amazing and I love breakfast time because of it. She has watched us very closely on how it's done too, even down to finishing off the milk at the end. I think it's so cute and funny! Yea MiaLynn!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment